Mandarina Contenidos received 20 nominations for the “Cóndor de Plata Series Awards” for EL AMOR DESPUÉS DEL AMOR
The ACCA (“Asociación de Cronistas Cinematográficos de Argentina “), on its second edition, will announce the winners of the Condor de Plata Series Awards, on october 9th at 8 pm, in the main auditorium “ Sala Argentina” of the CCK ( Centro Cultural Kirchner) .
Among the most nominated series is El amor después del amor with 20 nominations.
The others nominees, with 17, 16, 14, 11 and 10. All of them will compete for the Audience Award given by BA Audiovisual.
These are all the nominations that “El amor después del amor” received, the series about the life of Fito Páez that broke audience records, was declared of Cultural Interest for the city of Buenos Aires and continues to gather nominations for distinguished awards to the Audiovisual Industry .
– Best mini series
– BA Audiovisual Audience Award
– Best edition
– Best lead actor in drama (Ivan Hochman)
– Best lead actress in drama (Micaela Riera)
– Best lead actor in comedy and/or musical (Martín Campilongo)
– Best lead actor in comedy and/or musical (Andy Chango)
– Best newcomer Actress in series (Daryna Butryk)
– Best newcomer Actress in series (Micaela Riera)
– Best newcomer Actor in series (Andy Chango)
– Best newcomer Actor in series (Iván Hochman)
– Best adapted script (based on “Infancia y juventud” by Fito Páez)
– Best Cinematography (Diego Guijarro)
– Best editing direction (Alejandro Carrillo Penovi, Geraldina Rodríguez, Nicolás Toler and Andrea Kleinmanpor)
– Best sound design (Manuel de Andrés and Martín Litmanovich)
– Best original music (Alan Senderowitsch and Ezequiel Silberstein)
– Casting direction (Juan Risso and Carolina Milli)
– Best art direction (Magdalena Peralta Antivero and Chopy Casariego)
– Best costume design (Lucia Beruti and Delfina de Forteza)
– Best make up and hair styling (Oscar Mulet and Jorge Palacios)
The ACCA ( “ Asociación de Cronistas Cinematográficos de Argentina “), founded in 1942, has played a fundamental role in promoting and strengthening Argentine audiovisuals over the years. Since its creation, it has awarded the prestigious “ Condor de Plata “, becoming the Award with the greatest continuity in the country’s film industry.
Since 2022, the association has included cinematographic quality series in its awards, recognizing the growing importance and popularity of this format in contemporary audiovisual culture.
It is important to highlight that the second edition of the Cóndor de Plata Awards is possible thanks to the support of the INCAA (Instituto Nacional de Cine y Artes Audiovisuales ), Impulso Cultural, through its Patronage program and the CCK (Centro Cultural Kirchner).